Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting!!!

Again nothing to report on - went to the doctor this morning and no progression at all towards labor! Blah! I could have probably just skipped this appointment - ha ha! She did say I had dilated maybe a fingertips width but I have a feeling she just told me that to make me feel better! She did ask me what my feelings were on an induction and I just told her John and I hadn't made that decision yet. If I do choose to be induced she could do it the week of the 27th but only if I have made progression towards dilation - which that is crazy considering that is less than 2 weeks away. Of course in a perfect world I would choose to be induced on October 1st but we will see. Here is the scenario that I think is going to happen - I will have made no progression next week and Reese is going to end up coming the week of his due date which is the 4th - that is just my guess! I do find it funny that all I prayed about lately is that he would stay in there as long as possible and that is really what he is doing - he already minds his momma so well! But seriously doesn't he know that life on the outside is so much better! Either way I am fine with whenever he decides to come - but a little bit of dilation next week would bring a big smile to my face. On another note Go Vols - can we please not have a devastating loss again this week?

2 comments:

  1. HANG IN THERE, MOMMIE!!!!! REESE is on his way at his own pace!! It won't be long until you can polish your "piggies" again!! All we want is a happy, healthy REESE, Mommy and Daddy!!!! On a side note/// GO VOLS!!!! LOL, Gram!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok princess here is the advice from his faux Aunt Angie..... Nothing wrong with being induced as long as the epidural line is in and working prior to the flow of the pitossin hitting your veins. That is what I did for master andrew and it was the best experience ever. Watch your labor on the monitor go to a 10 feel nothing due to the wonderful epidural. Just saying. Much love Angie

    ReplyDelete