Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Next Week....NEXT WEEK????

I got to have the lovely examination this morning - I'm beginning to think that a baby can't feel any worse coming out than how horrible that exam is! I love going to the doctor but that is definitely not the hilight of the trip! I am FINALLY showing signs of dilation and effacement so my doctor wants to check me back on Monday to see the progress and then possibly schedule my induction for the end of next week! She brought up doing the induction on Thursday but as you all know I like the month of Oct. so I will see what she thinks about that Friday! She does scheduled c-sections on Friday's so why can't she fit in an induction too - I mean I don't think I'm asking too much! Ha Ha! Either way I'm pretty sure our little guy is coming next week and that brings on a whole lot of emotion/excitement! My last day of work will be this Friday - it will be so nice to take a few days next week to rest and get some last minute things done around the house! It's pretty hard to describe what I'm feeling right now - I'm not the least bit worried about labor - more worried about everything being perfectly fine with Reese! I just want him to get here as healthy as possible - I don't really care what I have to go through for that to happen! It's so exciting to make guesses about what he is going to look like and hear everyone else's guesses too! He is finally coming - there is nothing we have ever looked more forward to in all of our lives! This next week will be a weird one to think this is the last time it will ever be just the four of us - (duh, I had to include Buster and Boone in the family too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment