Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Baby Time - Well Amost!

As I sit here and type this out I am watching The Baby Story on TLC - which makes me 100 times more ready for Reese to get here! Maybe I should have worked this week because if I sit around and watch this everyday I am going to go crazy! Friday was my last day of work until Jan. 3rd and then I will be going back part-time! I am so fortunate for the job I have and how understanding they are of me taking off 14 weeks to be with Reese! I am so blessed!
I went to the doctor this morning and was a tad bit more dilated and effaced - my doctor said she would induce me this Thursday but she couldn't do Friday because she had other surgeries planned! So, with me being overly obsessed with the month of October (yes, I can be a tad bit obsessive - shocking but now even John likes October better so I swear it isn't just me) I chose Monday October 4th. The nurse told me they would call me if that didn't work - well albeit - the hospital is full that day with other procedures planned! So, now the big day is Wednesday October 6th - I like that date too! However, no one really thinks I will make it to next Wednesday! Part of me does and then part of me doesn't. So, my plan this week is to do all the tricks - eat Mexican, pineapple, walk - ha ha! I really want him to come over the weekend but really if he decides to stay in there that is fine too! Why is he so comfortable though - I mean hanging out upside down cannot be that fun! Now I have a whole week to do stuff I want to do - a manicure and pedicure is calling my name, cleaning the house, hanging with the dogs, and spending some time with Navy and Jack! We have had so many people call and check on me and that has been so great - we will be sure to keep everyone posted on when he comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment