Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not A Big Update!

Nothing big to report on from the doctor's appointment today! I was checked for dilation but of course nothing - I didn't think I would have been dilated yet but I would have gladly taken 1cm! Reese is still head down and ready but my doctor thinks with this being my first I will go close to my due date! My guess is Oct. 1 and John's is Oct. 2 - I don't know why but I just hope I make it to Oct. - I like an October birthday for some reason! He measured today at 6lb. 4oz. so we will see soon how accurate those measurements are!
I still feel great - the only thing I can really complain about is my feet swelling! It just happens after I walk or stand on them for a long period of time but they get huge. Sometimes they don't even look like they belong on my body!
So my doctor just said to come back next Wed. unless in the meantime I start having contractions but I honestly don't think that is going to happen.

3 comments:

  1. The princess of big feet has spoken. I am impressed you can see them at all. You know what they say about bringing on contractions..... Thai food, moon basking (ok shirt up on the night of a full moon outside, only John in attendence!) and of course s-x. First of all put anything in frount of a woman 9 months pregant and she will at least try it. Moon basking must be from the 60's, and after all they did at the party of course the baby came out. And the s-x, duh written by a man. Mr Reese will decide first of all and yes Oct. is a "wicked" cool birthday month. Great weather to have all his friends over for a fantastic outdoor adventure party. Just thinking ahead. Much love kids. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to REESE and the month of October!!! I am so anxious for this little man that it's hard for me to sleep!!!!Halloween is going to be VERY INTERESTING!!!!! It's for sure, REESE will be "dekked out" in his BIG ORANGE for the "games" and the "trick or treaters"!!!! LOL/gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! We are so excited for Reese to hurry and get here, Braylan wants to meet her new Best Friend!! The coutdown continues...we think of you daily!! Love ya! Heather and Braylan

    ReplyDelete