Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thanks Big Daddy & MiMi


The bassinet is here! My dad was going to build Reese a bassinet but then decided it would just be a whole lot easier to just buy him one instead - so this is what we ordered and it is absolutely beautiful!! I have to admit it's pretty strange to see it sitting in our room and thinking there will be a baby in there so soon. I wish Reese could sleep in his bassinet for at least a year because I love the way it looks in our bedroom! We hope that one day this will be passed down to our grandchildren (how's that for looking into the future)!
You can see Buster to the left of this picture - not sure what he or Boone thinks about all these baby essentials that keep making their way into the house. Both of these spoiled little dogs are in for it because their world is really going to be rocked when Reese arrives! I'm sure though they will still get plenty of attention - maybe we should go ahead and start stocking up on treats and bones so they don't feel too deprived!

4 comments:

  1. Yes stock up on the treats!! Poor Tybee has put on the pounds since we feel bad for his lack of attention and just give him a treat!! The bassinet is beautiful!! I love the monogrammed blanket hanging on it...I can already see him so snuggly in his new bed close to Mommy and Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bassinet, Kelli! Great to hear the positive report at your last doc's appt. I love reading your updates! I am highly anticipating the pics of his nursery!!!! Lots of love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful bassinet and will be perfect for Reese to be close to Mommy and Daddy. Not to mention Buster and Boone. I love that your Dad is going to be Big Daddy, so adorable. I am sure Reese will have him wrapped around his finger (including all of us too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bassinet! Can't wait to see the nursery as well, did John get the baby bed figured out? Love you guys! -Kristi

    ReplyDelete