Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Finally Friday!!!

For some reason this has been the slowest week for me - I'm not sure what it is but I am definitely glad it's finally Friday! I thought I would go ahead and blog before the weekend but expect another update next week because I go to the doctor on Monday!

Yesterday I was sitting at work and felt Reese move all over the place like he usually does right after lunch time and my stomach felt distorted - when I felt my stomach I could clearly feel his elbow sticking out the right side of my stomach. I texted John and told him how weird it felt and looked. Then last night I was on the couch and it happened again - John couldn't believe how funny it felt- it was definitely either his shoulder or elbow that was making my stomach stick out so much. I just feel like as I approach 34 weeks that Reese is getting more and more cramped everyday - every time I eat now I feel so stuffed like there is no more room for anything else to go in there!
With each passing day we get more and more excited to bring Reese home but on the other hand I have really enjoyed being pregnant and think I will miss it. I may change my thoughts on that as the weeks continue to go on and I get extremely uncomfortable. So far though I am still sleeping pretty good minus getting up to pee about 3 or 4 times a night. I would probably really sleep more comfortably if I didn't have an 85 pound dog that thinks the only place he can sleep is right on my legs! Poor dogs - they have no idea what is about to happen!

John and I are going to try to do some fun stuff together this weekend since our weekends are getting few and far between before most importantly Reese and secondly football time in TN! So we are going to go to the lake together, eat out, go see a good movie - just hang out before our life as we know it changes forever!

I also have my family shower on Sunday - so excited about that! I can't wait to see all the stuff that Reese racks up with! He is one lucky little guy to have all these loving people in his life!

2 comments:

  1. Date night now and after Mr Reese makes his entrance is very important. I happen to know one person who will be very glad to drive from Atlanta to help out with the little man. If memory serves me correctly, going out with a infant is easy. It when they start to walk that it becomes challenging. Just saw your photos that Jessica took. BEAUTIFUL is the only word that works. Sorry about missing the shower, but know you understand the reason. Much love and have a great weekend and shower. Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and John enjoy yourselves this weekend! Before long little man Reese will be a part of your lake and dinner outings! How fun!!! Jack and I can't wait for his arrival. Love ya! Navy

    ReplyDelete