Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nursery & More!






Here are a few pictures of the nursery - it's weird to sit here and think it's completely done! What will John do with all his spare time now - he was getting used to coming home and me having another project for him. We are done working upstairs for now - kind of funny since Reese won't even sleep in his nursery for another 3 or 4 months but if anybody knows me they know I like organization - which means the nursery had to be done before he arrived. It's definitely my favorite room in the house now - good thing since we will be spending lots of time up there!

I posted a picture of Jack too - just because it was on my camera and it was too cute not to!

7 comments:

  1. Kelli, Reese's nursery is precious!! It looks so good!! Picture perfect-such a sweet room for a sure to be sweet little boy!! Good job John, all your projects look great!! Its simply precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, his room looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person. I love the chair and monogrammed lamp! He is going to be such a happy little boy! Great news from your doctor's appointment. I guess he had plans of his own to come out the "normal" way. So so sweet! Lots of love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love it! He's going to be such a happy baby boy! You all did a great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, this is where I'm supposed to keep track of everything going on with you and Reese!! :p I'm glad that you have the time to blog when not writing me emails! ;) I love love love how the nursery looks! So complete and perfect! just like mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pic could be an advertisment for pottery barn kids. It is beautiful. What a lucky boy Reese is to have a mom with great taste and a daddy that can make it happen. Cant wait to meet you little man. Much love Faux Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. For my loved and precious grandson, I am anxiously awaiting your arrival!! Your nursery is beautiful and I know you will be SO HAPPY with your mom and dad! You are coming into a family that will love you forever and we know that GOD has blessed us all with you coming into our worlds! I just can't wait to hold you and tell you all about the love I have for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelli,

    His room looks really good!! I know that you are getting anxious for him to arrive. Take some time for yourself in the next couple of weeks and get rested up. Your life is about to change and it is the best thing ever. No one could ever tell you have wonderful it is. But I'm not saying it doesn't come with alot of work and patience. Can't wait to see your little man.

    ReplyDelete