Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tummy Bug!

Here is what I get for talking to Navy and Kristi last night about how glad I was Reese had never had a stomach bug!!!  Fast forward to 2:30 in the morning and the throwing up begins!  Reese sat up in bed and started gagging, choking, and then throwing up.  The throw up went everywhere - all over him, all over the sheets, in his hair, on John, on me.  I immediately put Reese in the bath and brushed his teeth real good while John took care of the sheets and the towels.  Funny me thought this was over.  30 minutes later it started all over again.  Heather has dealt with Braylan and the tummy bug several times so I remember her telling me I needed lots of towels...oh how she was right.  Reese threw up for the next 5 hours off and on and gagged and choked every time.  He was so pitiful because he didn't know what was going on.  He just wanted me to hold him and make it go away.  He is feeling better now but only drinking water and Pedialyte.  Let's hope that the worst of it is gone and he will be back to his-self tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment