Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving with Nonna (GaGa), Pop, & Gam Gam

















We had Thanksgiving lunch with Dada's family and Gam Gam!  The food was so good...Nonna spent a whole day teaching me to say gobble gobble and now I can say it!!  I got to feed myself because lately I am getting to the point where I think I can do it all by myself!  There was an incident at the table that mama would probably like to forget - I threw my bowl and was told not to do that and I got my feelings hurt so I held my breath (everyone agreed this was the longest ever).  I turned a shade of purple and was probably about a second away from passing out!  It scared Gam Gam to death - it doesn't even phase dada's family since my dada did the same thing when he was little!  After I held my breath I took a bath because I was a mess and then took a Thanksgiving Day nap!  Later on my cousins came by and I got to play with them!  I even got to see Naomie - isn't she so pretty!  I didn't like anyone holding her because it is usually all about me!!  After this it was on to Meme's and Big Daddy's for round two!

No comments:

Post a Comment