Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving With Big Daddy & MeMe













Gobble Gobble....time for more food!  I got to feed myself the second round of food too!  I was a complete mess again so I got another bath when I was done eating!  This time I made sure to rub deviled eggs all in my hair just to make sure they didn't try to just wipe me off - I love a full blown bath!  I definitely threw more food this time around than what hit my mouth!  After dinner - I put on a show for everyone!  Mama's cousin (which is my second cousin) gave me his I phone to listen to music on and show off some of my dance moves!  There were so many people there so I had a big audience!  After all that turkey I went straight to sleep and cuddled up with Big Daddy for the rest of the night!  I can't wait to next year - there is nothing like Thanksgiving food!

P.S....Mama wants to type now!
This is hard to believe this was Reese's second Thanksgiving and how different last year was!  We have so much to be thankful for and know how blessed we are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment