Monday, August 2, 2010

What A Difference A Weekend Makes!!!!











Finally Finally Finally the nursery is done!!! John and I worked in there all day on Saturday and got so much done! Reese will be so happy that he finally has his very own room although it will probably be a little while before he sleeps in there. The only thing that we have left to do (and when I say we I mean John) is put together the crib and finish decorating!!! I think we can accomplish that in the next few weeks. Once it is completely done I will definitely be posting some pictures because it turned out beautiful!!




I'm still feeling great with nothing to complain about at all.








On another note Jack Seang was born Saturday night and John and I got to meet him yesterday - what a little doll is all I can say!! He is the cutest little snuggle bug ever and it only makes us more excited to bring Jack's little best friend into this world. Here is a glimpse at just how cute Jack is!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the nursery done-Reese will LOVE it!! (cause you say so!!) Gosh seeing sweet Jack makes me all excited with Baby Fever!! Reese will be here soon!! Love the blog-I am a proud follower and can't wait to see more updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese, cant wait to spoil you rotten. Just like I did your daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pic's of the nursery! And Jack is so CUTE! Congrats to Navy and Tait!

    ReplyDelete