Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Imagination & Talking, Talking, Talking!


I love Reese's imagination and the stories that he tells us!  He is such a talker and the best part of our day is when Reese sits down and just starts telling me and John stories!  I was in the kitchen last week and he told me he wanted to get in his tent (his tent is a laundry bag that he carries around with him).  So the next thing I know he is up on our table in his "tent" and had put the pumpkin up there to watch TV with him.  Then a few minutes later he went and got his baby and put her in their too!
I love that he can communicate so well with us!  Just yesterday John told him he had to go to work to make some money and Reese said you have money daddy...it's in your hat, mommy takes it!  I guess that stinker sees me get in John's wallet that he keeps in his hat on the dresser and take some money!  Ha, he told on me!  There are so many funny things that he says to us that I wish I had been writing down!  He saw me put makeup on the other day and asked if I was using his crayons!  Reese you crack us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment