Monday, February 27, 2012

Boo Boo!



We went to the park the other day and I got to play on the slides with Jack and his cousins!  We were there for a long time and then me and Jack took a nice long nap while our mama's walked.  Right before we were leaving I was chasing my mama while she was taking the trash and then I went the other way after Jack!  Before I knew it I was on the pavement...my nose caught me!  I scuffed my nose up pretty bad - I got blood all over Na Na.  My mama didn't realize I had fallen that bad but she got to me pretty quick.  Jack just patted me while I cried!  After the park mama took me to Sonic to get me a grilled cheese, french fries, and an ice-cream to make me feel better.  Then we went to Walgreen's so we could get some stuff for my boo boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment