Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Afternoon!






 


 



 





Next up was Christmas with Big Daddy & MeMe and my aunts and uncles!  When we got there I walked right in and saw my slide!  I scared Big Daddy & MeMe because I like to try to climb up and slide down and hit my head!  I love my new slide!  Next they showed me my table I got to go with my new chairs that Nonna had got me!  I am such a big boy with my new table!  Then I got all sorts of gifts from everyone - more spanish toys, coloring books, a sit and spin, a Smokey bed pillow, a monogrammed backpack, a bunch of Little People toys, more car keys to play with, shoes, a monkey hat and gloves, puzzles, lots of books, all the food for my kitchen set, and some educational toys too!  Goodness there was so much stuff I don't even remember what all I got!  I'm still really not sure how to open gifts - sometimes I would run over there and pull all the tissue paper out and sometimes I just wanted mama or daddy to show me what all I got!  I am such a lucky kid - I have so many people that love me and made my Christmas the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment