Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday Fun!
























Sunday was one of those days where I thought Reese just looked so cute! I know every momma has those days where they just look at their baby and just can't imagine them getting any cuter! Well Sunday was one of those days for me! We went to church and then to John's parents to hang out with his family! Reese was his usual funny self - climbing stairs and making sure everyone was looking, "working puzzles", watching momma and Nonna practice making his birthday cake, playing with his daddy and Uncle Nick, and reading a book with his Pop! Reese loves his Uncle Nick....we have the best video of Nick running Reese all over the house! Again, when I figure out how to post videos I will do that! I took a bunch of pictures of Reese yesterday...we have so many pictures of him and I smile everytime I look at any of them! He is becoming such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment