Monday, April 18, 2011

Sweet Potatoes & Easter Eggs



Neck kisses from Faux!





This is Reese's new look he started yesterday - He found out he can hold his breath so he takes a deep breath in and then holds it and then makes a loud noise letting it out. I told him a 100 times to quit doing it because it was scaring me - he didn't listen!





I thought I was going to get the Mom of The Year Award yesterday for making Reese homemade sweet potatoes but then I realized a few things - one...it doesn't even really save any money...two....I can buy organic at the store so what is really the difference and three...he didn't even really care that much. So, my fun thoughts about making all of Reese's food went out the window yesterday. I did at least get a picture of this once in a lifetime event!
After that we all dyed Easter eggs with Reese - he was of course way more interested in the egg carton. That is until we let him play with the eggs - he loved the texture and mushing the egg up in his hands and then putting it straight to his mouth (I hope he doesn't have an egg allergy). He still has egg dye under his fingernails but it was all worth it to watch him do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment