Monday, March 28, 2011

Pictures








Nothing too special about this post - just some pictures I took yesterday and I figured I would go ahead and put them on here. We went to John's moms after church so Reese could see them and I tried getting some pictures of Reese and Buster together but Buster still wants absolutely nothing to do with Reese. We went over to Aunt Marcy's after that and weighed Reese on the fish scales. I wanted to weigh Reese just to see where he was because some days he looks big to me and some days he looks small - yesterday he was having a small day. He was right at 16 pounds - I'm not sure where that falls with percentiles and all that - I just wanted to see what he weighed. He goes to the doctor next week for his 6 month check up - hard to believe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment