Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Momma's Dreams Came True!









Thanks Uncle Wes for letting me see how my mom can be a little on the crazy side when it comes to Phillip Fulmer - apparently this is her dream man even though my daddy tells me that he was not his favorite coach and it was time for a change! I think I remember heated arguments about Coach Fulmer when I was in my momma's belly! Anyhow, mom loves him and Uncle Wes gave her a call after work and told her that he was signing autographs at the mall for a donation to Children's Hospital. I was lying there all snuggled up with Aunt Marcy and Grammy and mom comes whipping through there like a flash of lightening and puts my jersey on me and puts me in the car seat! She was in such a hurry she didn't even put a blanket on me - if I get sick daddy try not to hold it over momma's head too long! We made it to the mall just in time for Coach Fulmer to take a few pictures with me and some with me and mom and even sign my favorite jersey (which is going to be framed)! Aunt Marcy came to the mall too and made sure to snap some great pictures of something that was very exciting and special!
Even though Coach Fulmer isn't my dad's favorite he did think it was pretty awesome that I got to meet him and get my jersey signed - A Future Vol!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mommy busted out of the house with REESE in tow like her hair was on FIRE!!!! Thanks to Uncle Wes, I can start my University of Tennessee future plans with the football team of 2017!! GO VOLS!!!!

    ReplyDelete