Saturday, January 22, 2011

Listen To What I Can Do!!






I did it I did it....I finally rolled over and all on my own! I was waiting for my momma and daddy to both be there so they could see me! I was at Jack's aunts last night...I do all my new stuff there; last week it was sucking my thumb and this week it was rolling over. I kind of like showing Jack that I am catching up with him so I like to show off a little. I was laying on the floor and I just kept trying and finally on about the 6th time I rolled right on over...I bumped my head a little on the floor but it was worth it! Everybody was cheering me on so my mom forgot to take a picture of me in the process...she did catch some after shots though. I really didn't see what the big deal was but everybody else sure thought it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment