Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grammy's Birthday



My momma had me dressed and ready to go and then I decided to poop all over my nice clean shirt!







We went to eat for Grammy's birthday yesterday at our favorite spot - El Charro's! I got to meet my Great Aunt Sue, Great Uncle David and some more of my cousins! It was such a good time! By the end of the night I was exhausted - I am still worn out from Christmas! I came home and slept in my bouncer (because my daddy wrapped me up in a blanket and I didn't realize no one was holding me). They even put me in my bassinet to sleep - man when I'm tired I just pass out! I slept until 10 this morning! I finally feel all nice and rested and have been playing with my rattles all morning!

1 comment:

  1. This HAD to be one of my BEST birthdays ever!!! It was wonderful to have both my children and their wife/husband there!!! If they could only gotten REESE to pop out of my cake, that would have been priceless!! No matter, being with REESE and everyone that matters to me was a memory I will never forget!!! Happy 39th to ME!!!! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete