Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Party

Getting good and clean for his big party!






Reese got to go to another Christmas Party last night! My dad called me when Reese was probably just 3 or 4 weeks old to see if they could take him to his company's Christmas Party this weekend. I know they were so excited to get to take Reese out and show him off! It was definitely a weird feeling to put Reese in the car with them and for us to be at home without him for a few hours!
He got to sit on Santa's lap again and this time he liked him - go figure!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas little man. So love looking at all your pics. and mommy's comments are to cute. Maybe there was something for you on the menu, chocolate flavored breast milk is a hugh hit I hear. Much love to you mommy, daddy and of course buster and boone. Love Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS to my precious REESE!!!!! What a wonderful day with my daughter, Kelli and John and my son, Wes and Marcy and our new addition::: REESE WESLEY COKER!!!!!! This was one of my best holidays ever and I thank GOD everyday for my children and our precious REESE!!!! Can't wait for Christmas, 2011!!!! ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete