Monday, November 22, 2010

Fun Day in the Mountains!



When our families are around it's rare that John and I ever get to hold Reese - we had to take him from someone for this picture!





Trying to wake up!
He doesn't look too happy about waking up!




We took Reese to the mountains on Sunday to spend the day with both sides of our families. I was so excited because I knew how alert Reese has been over the past week or so and I just knew everyone was going to see how his little personality is starting to show! Well I was wrong about that - I guess from him being so bundled up and cozy he decided to sleep the entire time. He may have woke up for a few minutes but went right back to sleep! I guess if I was snuggled up and held the entire time I would sleep too! We had a great time with everyone and can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment