Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Time to Church


We have wanted to go to church the past few weeks but to be honest just couldn't make it out of bed! We decided today it was time to get back to church and introduce Reese to all of our friends there! We took him to our Sunday School Class and he was perfect the entire time - he just looked around and took a few cat naps (he must have been bored because he even started snoring). After Sunday School we went to church - I wasn't sure if this might be a little too much for his first time but he did great. I held him while we sang and he just watched me the entire time - Aunt Amanda has always said I can't sing but Reese seems to think I can because he looked so peaceful while I sang! Ha! He did get a little fussy during the sermon but nothing that a little rocking didn't soothe!

1 comment:

  1. LOOK at those BABY BLUES!!!!! I do believe that is REESE's color!!!! He looks so precious and, of course, runway ready!! What a joy this sweet baby has become!!

    ReplyDelete