Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Day in the Mountains!





This has been the best weekend - I have got to do so many new things - of course everything is new to me right now! Daddy was out of town - I know who could leave this sweet face but he had a fishing tournament to tend to! So Momma took me out and about! Friday I hung out with my Nonna, Great Nana, and Great Pap in the mountains. We went to go see the leaves but all we really saw was a bunch of tree limbs with leaves on the ground - oh well it was still fun! Then we went to a restaurant - it was my first time at the dinner table - naturally I slept! Momma meant to get my picture made in the mountains but she forgot so we pulled over to some pumpkins on the side of the road- obviously it didn't make the best picture!
Tomorrow is Halloween and I get to dress up again to help hand out candy! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment